Mission Commander Tactical
This info is about Mission Commander Tactical for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Mission Commander Tactical from your systemDTC
. More information about DTC can be found here
. Please follow http://www.domotactical.com/
if you want to read more on Mission Commander Tactical on DTC's page. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DTC\Mission Commander Tactical directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Mission Commander Tactical is C:\Program Files (x86)\DTC\Mission Commander Tactical\uninstall.exe. Mission Commander Tactical's main file takes about 26.73 MB (28030976 bytes) and is named MissionCommanderTactical.exe.
Mission Commander Tactical contains of the executables below. They take 43.08 MB (45174992
bytes) on disk.
- MissionCommanderTactical.exe (26.73 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (15.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (108.56 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (13.97 MB)
- Player.exe (2.26 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.25.148765
of Mission Commander Tactical.
Mission Commander Tactical is a program offered by DTC. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Mission Commander Tactical is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Mission Commander Tactical using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mission Commander Tactical or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mission Commander Tactical". If it is installed on your PC the Mission Commander Tactical application will be found automatically. After you click Mission Commander Tactical in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Mission Commander Tactical, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mission Commander Tactical:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.domotactical.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DTC\Mission Commander Tactical\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mission Commander Tactical.
8. After removing Mission Commander Tactical, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mission Commander Tactical which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mission Commander Tactical using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mission Commander Tactical by DTC from your PC, nor are we saying that Mission Commander Tactical by DTC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mission Commander Tactical supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 02:17:07.980