This web page is about Missing Sisters for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Missing Sisters from your PCMyPlayCity, Inc.
. Additional info about MyPlayCity, Inc. can be read here
. Detailed information about Missing Sisters can be seen at http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
. Missing Sisters is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Missing Sisters folder, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall Missing Sisters by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Missing Sisters\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Missing Sisters.exe is the Missing Sisters's main executable file and it takes circa 2.35 MB (2463664 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Missing Sisters. They occupy about 18.91 MB (19826810
bytes) on disk.
- engine.exe (12.89 MB)
- game.exe (86.00 KB)
- Missing Sisters.exe (2.35 MB)
- PreLoader.exe (2.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The current page applies to Missing Sisters version 1.0
Missing Sisters is a program released by MyPlayCity, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Missing Sisters is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Missing Sisters from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Missing Sisters or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Missing Sisters". The Missing Sisters app will be found automatically. When you select Missing Sisters in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Missing Sisters, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Missing Sisters:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Missing Sisters\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Missing Sisters.
8. After removing Missing Sisters, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Missing Sisters that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Missing Sisters using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Missing Sisters by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Missing Sisters by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Missing Sisters in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-26 23:46:13.943