Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting
Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting from your PCWildTangent
. More information on WildTangent can be found here
. More details about Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Mishap2AnIntentionalHaunting directory (same installation drive as Windows). Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Mishap2AnIntentionalHaunting\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Mishap2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.91 MB (2007040 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting. They occupy 6.39 MB (6702368
bytes) on disk.
- Mishap2-WT.exe (4.14 MB)
- Mishap2.exe (1.91 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This web page is about Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting version 126.96.36.199
Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting is an application released by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting". The Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting app will be found very quickly. After you click Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Mishap2AnIntentionalHaunting\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting.
8. After removing Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-29 14:46:24.220