Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting
Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting from your PCWildTangent
. More information on WildTangent can be found here
. More details about Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Mishap2AnIntentionalHaunting directory (same installation drive as Windows). Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Mishap2AnIntentionalHaunting\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Mishap2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.91 MB (2007040 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting. They occupy 6.39 MB (6702368
bytes) on disk.
- Mishap2-WT.exe (4.14 MB)
- Mishap2.exe (1.91 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This web page is about Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting version 22.214.171.124
Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting is an application released by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting". If it is installed on your PC the Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Mishap2AnIntentionalHaunting\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting.
8. After removing Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-29 14:46:24.220