MirrorOp Receiver is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall MirrorOp Receiver from your computerAwind Inc.
. Further information on Awind Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.awindinc.com/
to get more info about MirrorOp Receiver on Awind Inc.'s website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MirrorOp Receiver directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall MirrorOp Receiver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\MirrorOp Receiver\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. MirrorOp Receiver.exe is the MirrorOp Receiver's main executable file and it occupies around 4.47 MB (4689920 bytes) on disk.
MirrorOp Receiver contains of the executables below. They take 5.61 MB (5884105
bytes) on disk.
- MirrorOp Receiver.exe (4.47 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This info is about MirrorOp Receiver version 0.2.12.8
alone. You can find here a few links to other MirrorOp Receiver releases:
...click to view all...
MirrorOp Receiver is a program released by the software company Awind Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall MirrorOp Receiver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall MirrorOp Receiver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MirrorOp Receiver or simply activate the Search field and type in "MirrorOp Receiver". If it is installed on your PC the MirrorOp Receiver application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click MirrorOp Receiver in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MirrorOp Receiver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MirrorOp Receiver:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.awindinc.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MirrorOp Receiver\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MirrorOp Receiver.
8. After removing MirrorOp Receiver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MirrorOp Receiver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MirrorOp Receiver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MirrorOp Receiver by Awind Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that MirrorOp Receiver by Awind Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MirrorOp Receiver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-04 06:05:08.483