Mirror Driver 1.1
Mirror Driver 1.1 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Mirror Driver 1.1 from your systemFrance Telecom
. Additional info about France Telecom can be found here
. Mirror Driver 1.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MCMRemoteControl directory, depending on the user's option. Mirror Driver 1.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MCMRemoteControl\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled setupdrv.exe and its approximative size is 88.56 KB (90688 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Mirror Driver 1.1. They take about 1.96 MB (2057607
bytes) on disk.
- MCMrccad.exe (11.91 KB)
- MCMRemoteControlUser.exe (1.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.97 KB)
- setupdrv.exe (88.56 KB)
The current web page applies to Mirror Driver 1.1 version 1.1
Mirror Driver 1.1 is a program released by France Telecom. Some computer users choose to remove it. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Mirror Driver 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Mirror Driver 1.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mirror Driver 1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mirror Driver 1.1". If it is installed on your PC the Mirror Driver 1.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Mirror Driver 1.1 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Mirror Driver 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mirror Driver 1.1.
8. After removing Mirror Driver 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mirror Driver 1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mirror Driver 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mirror Driver 1.1 by France Telecom from your PC, nor are we saying that Mirror Driver 1.1 by France Telecom is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mirror Driver 1.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-02 12:50:50.090