Mirillis Action! is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Mirillis Action! from your systemMirillis Ltd.
. You can find out more on Mirillis Ltd. or check for application updates here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mirillis\Action! folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Mirillis Action! is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mirillis\Action!\Uninstall.exe. Mirillis Action!'s primary file takes about 125.06 KB (128058 bytes) and is called Action_Loader.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Mirillis Action!. They take 18.19 MB (19078810
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Action.exe (8.75 MB)
- ActionPlayer.exe (6.90 MB)
- action_launcher_x64.exe (21.70 KB)
- action_launcher_x86.exe (85.20 KB)
- Action_Loader.exe (125.06 KB)
- action_logon.exe (64.70 KB)
- action_svc.exe (15.69 KB)
- booter.exe (12.13 KB)
- timeshift_muxer.exe (66.13 KB)
- tutorial_launcher.exe (1.59 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (565.00 KB)
- upload_login.exe (21.13 KB)
This data is about Mirillis Action! version 3.9.5
only. You can find below a few links to other Mirillis Action! versions:
...click to view all...
Mirillis Action! is a program offered by Mirillis Ltd.. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase Mirillis Action! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Mirillis Action! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mirillis Action! or simply click the Search field and type in "Mirillis Action!". The Mirillis Action! application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mirillis Action! in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mirillis Action!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mirillis Action!.
8. After uninstalling Mirillis Action!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mirillis Action! which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mirillis Action! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mirillis Action! by Mirillis Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Mirillis Action! by Mirillis Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mirillis Action! supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-31 20:05:30.727