MiricsSDR is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall MiricsSDR from your computerMirics Ltd
. Open here
for more details on Mirics Ltd. MiricsSDR is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\MiricsSDR folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing MiricsSDR is C:\Program Files\MiricsSDR\MiricsSDR_uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. MiricsSDR_uninstall.exe is the MiricsSDR's main executable file and it occupies circa 72.21 KB (73940 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with MiricsSDR. They occupy about 6.92 MB (7254819
bytes) on disk.
- MiricsSDR_uninstall.exe (72.21 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (2.26 MB)
- MSi2500_Driver_126.96.36.199_silent.exe (2.24 MB)
- MSi2500_Driver_188.8.131.52_silent.exe (2.24 MB)
- apiTool.exe (102.00 KB)
This page is about MiricsSDR version 1.95.0
alone. Click on the links below for other MiricsSDR versions:
...click to view all...
MiricsSDR is a program by the software company Mirics Ltd. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove MiricsSDR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase MiricsSDR with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MiricsSDR or simply click the Search field and type in "MiricsSDR". The MiricsSDR app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select MiricsSDR in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about MiricsSDR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MiricsSDR.
8. After uninstalling MiricsSDR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MiricsSDR that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MiricsSDR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MiricsSDR by Mirics Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that MiricsSDR by Mirics Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove MiricsSDR supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 11:48:02.957