Mirc Cracker 2.00
Mirc Cracker 2.00 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Mirc Cracker 2.00 from your PCHacker Force
. Check out here
for more info on Hacker Force. Please open http://www.erikhacker.tk
if you want to read more on Mirc Cracker 2.00 on Hacker Force's page. Usually the Mirc Cracker 2.00 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mirc folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Mirc Cracker 2.00 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mirc\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named mirc.exe and it has a size of 1.74 MB (1824768 bytes).
Mirc Cracker 2.00 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.25 MB (6555770
bytes) on disk.
- mirc.bak.exe (4.40 MB)
- mirc.exe (1.74 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (116.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.00
of Mirc Cracker 2.00.
Mirc Cracker 2.00 is an application offered by the software company Hacker Force. Some people choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Mirc Cracker 2.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Mirc Cracker 2.00 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mirc Cracker 2.00 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mirc Cracker 2.00". If it exists on your system the Mirc Cracker 2.00 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Mirc Cracker 2.00 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Mirc Cracker 2.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mirc Cracker 2.00:
- The software company is: http://www.erikhacker.tk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mirc\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mirc Cracker 2.00.
8. After uninstalling Mirc Cracker 2.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mirc Cracker 2.00 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mirc Cracker 2.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mirc Cracker 2.00 by Hacker Force from your computer, we are not saying that Mirc Cracker 2.00 by Hacker Force is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mirc Cracker 2.00 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 16:17:59.877