Miradore client 3.4.1 64-bit
Miradore client 3.4.1 64-bit is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Miradore client 3.4.1 64-bit from your computerMiradore
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Miradore. Miradore client 3.4.1 64-bit is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Miradore\Client directory, depending on the user's choice. Miradore client 3.4.1 64-bit's main file takes about 5.68 MB (5957520 bytes) and is named mdclient.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Miradore client 3.4.1 64-bit. They take about 27.71 MB (29051200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- mdactionset.exe (1.87 MB)
- mdclient.exe (5.68 MB)
- mdclimgr.exe (3.14 MB)
- mdevent.exe (2.98 MB)
- mdpwrmon.exe (1.77 MB)
- mdscheduler.exe (5.09 MB)
- mdtray.exe (4.62 MB)
- mdusgmon.exe (2.55 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.4.1
of Miradore client 3.4.1 64-bit.
Miradore client 3.4.1 64-bit is an application marketed by Miradore. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall Miradore client 3.4.1 64-bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Miradore client 3.4.1 64-bit from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Miradore client 3.4.1 64-bit or simply activate the Search field and type in "Miradore client 3.4.1 64-bit". If it exists on your system the Miradore client 3.4.1 64-bit app will be found automatically. When you click Miradore client 3.4.1 64-bit in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Miradore client 3.4.1 64-bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Miradore client 3.4.1 64-bit.
8. After uninstalling Miradore client 3.4.1 64-bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Miradore client 3.4.1 64-bit which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Miradore client 3.4.1 64-bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Miradore client 3.4.1 64-bit by Miradore from your PC, we are not saying that Miradore client 3.4.1 64-bit by Miradore is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Miradore client 3.4.1 64-bit supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-16 08:06:59.387