Miracle Colorway 3.4.9
Miracle Colorway 3.4.9 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Miracle Colorway 3.4.9 from your computerAIT Corp.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on AIT Corp.. More information about the app Miracle Colorway 3.4.9 can be seen at http://www.ait.com.tr
. Miracle Colorway 3.4.9 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AIT\Miracle Colorway 3.4 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Miracle Colorway 3.4.9 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AIT\Miracle Colorway 3.4\uninst.exe. Colorway.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.57 MB (3739160 bytes) on disk.
Miracle Colorway 3.4.9 is comprised of the following executables which take 6.04 MB (6338618
bytes) on disk:
- Colorway.exe (3.57 MB)
- TurboActivate.exe (313.96 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.75 MB)
- wyUpdate.exe (434.91 KB)
This web page is about Miracle Colorway 3.4.9 version 3.4.9
Miracle Colorway 3.4.9 is an application released by the software company AIT Corp.. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove Miracle Colorway 3.4.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Miracle Colorway 3.4.9 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Miracle Colorway 3.4.9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Miracle Colorway 3.4.9". If it is installed on your PC the Miracle Colorway 3.4.9 app will be found very quickly. After you click Miracle Colorway 3.4.9 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Miracle Colorway 3.4.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Miracle Colorway 3.4.9:
- The publisher is: http://www.ait.com.tr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AIT\Miracle Colorway 3.4\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Miracle Colorway 3.4.9.
8. After removing Miracle Colorway 3.4.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Miracle Colorway 3.4.9 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Miracle Colorway 3.4.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Miracle Colorway 3.4.9 by AIT Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Miracle Colorway 3.4.9 by AIT Corp. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Miracle Colorway 3.4.9 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 09:51:31.357