Minus Desktop Tool 1.8
You can find below details on how to remove Minus Desktop Tool 1.8 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Minus Desktop Tool 1.8 from your computerMinus Inc.
. More info about Minus Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://minus.com
if you want to read more on Minus Desktop Tool 1.8 on Minus Inc.'s page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Minus directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Minus Desktop Tool 1.8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Minus\unins000.exe. minus.exe is the Minus Desktop Tool 1.8's primary executable file and it takes close to 832.00 KB (851968 bytes) on disk.
Minus Desktop Tool 1.8 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.93 MB (2026051
bytes) on disk.
- minus.exe (832.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The current web page applies to Minus Desktop Tool 1.8 version 1.8
Minus Desktop Tool 1.8 is an application offered by Minus Inc.. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove Minus Desktop Tool 1.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Minus Desktop Tool 1.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Minus Desktop Tool 1.8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Minus Desktop Tool 1.8". If it is installed on your PC the Minus Desktop Tool 1.8 app will be found automatically. When you click Minus Desktop Tool 1.8 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Minus Desktop Tool 1.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Minus Desktop Tool 1.8:
- The web site of the application is: http://minus.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Minus\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Minus Desktop Tool 1.8.
8. After uninstalling Minus Desktop Tool 1.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Minus Desktop Tool 1.8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Minus Desktop Tool 1.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Minus Desktop Tool 1.8 by Minus Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Minus Desktop Tool 1.8 by Minus Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Minus Desktop Tool 1.8 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-23 11:01:23.370