This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Mint for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Mint from your systemPokki
. Further information on Pokki can be seen here
. Mint is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Mint. The application's main executable file occupies 7.49 MB (7853568 bytes) on disk and is named HostAppService.exe.
The executables below are part of Mint. They occupy an average of 20.54 MB (21539328
bytes) on disk.
- HostAppService.exe (7.49 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (10.08 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.91 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This web page is about Mint version 126.96.36.199287
Mint is a program marketed by the software company Pokki. Some people choose to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Mint is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Mint using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mint or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mint". If it exists on your system the Mint program will be found automatically. When you select Mint in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mint, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mint.
8. After removing Mint, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mint that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mint using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mint by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Mint by Pokki is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mint in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-04 18:28:16.937