This info is about Minotaur Demo for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Minotaur Demo from your computerU7 committee
. More information on U7 committee can be found here
. Please open http://www.uof7.com/minotaur/
if you want to read more on Minotaur Demo on U7 committee's website. Minotaur Demo is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Minotaur Demo (v.0.2.3) folder, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Minotaur Demo is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file is titled Minotaur-023.exe and occupies 15.78 MB (16546816 bytes).
Minotaur Demo installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 29.38 MB (30806360
bytes) on disk.
- Minotaur-023.exe (15.78 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
Minotaur Demo is a program marketed by the software company U7 committee. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Minotaur Demo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Minotaur Demo from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Minotaur Demo or simply click the Search feature and type in "Minotaur Demo". If it exists on your system the Minotaur Demo app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Minotaur Demo in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Minotaur Demo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Minotaur Demo:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.uof7.com/minotaur/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Minotaur Demo.
8. After removing Minotaur Demo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Minotaur Demo which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Minotaur Demo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Minotaur Demo by U7 committee from your computer, nor are we saying that Minotaur Demo by U7 committee is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Minotaur Demo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-27 02:13:02.607