You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Minority for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Minority from your computerSergej Kajzer
. Open here
for more details on Sergej Kajzer. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\minority directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Minority is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\minority\Update.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 322.00 KB (329728 bytes) on disk and is labeled Minority.exe.
Minority is composed of the following executables which occupy 205.00 MB (214952960
bytes) on disk:
- Minority.exe (322.00 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.74 MB)
- Minority.exe (99.73 MB)
- Minority.exe (99.73 MB)
This info is about Minority version 3.2.5
alone. For more Minority versions please click below:
Minority is a program marketed by Sergej Kajzer. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove Minority is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Minority using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Minority or simply click the Search feature and type in "Minority". The Minority app will be found automatically. When you select Minority in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Minority, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Minority.
8. After uninstalling Minority, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Minority which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Minority using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Minority by Sergej Kajzer from your PC, we are not saying that Minority by Sergej Kajzer is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Minority supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 11:02:23.090