You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Minion Masters for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Minion Masters from your PCBetaDwarf
. Additional info about BetaDwarf can be read here
. Further information about Minion Masters can be seen at http://minionmastersthegame.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Minion Masters directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Minion Masters is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named MinionMasters.exe and its approximative size is 16.04 MB (16815104 bytes).
Minion Masters installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 16.04 MB (16815104
bytes) on disk.
- MinionMasters.exe (16.04 MB)
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Minion Masters.Directories left on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Minion Masters
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 489520
Minion Masters is an application offered by BetaDwarf. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Minion Masters is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Minion Masters from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Minion Masters or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Minion Masters". If it is installed on your PC the Minion Masters program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Minion Masters in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Minion Masters, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Minion Masters:
- The web site of the program is: http://minionmastersthegame.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Minion Masters.
8. After removing Minion Masters, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Minion Masters that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Minion Masters with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Minion Masters by BetaDwarf from your computer, we are not saying that Minion Masters by BetaDwarf is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Minion Masters in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-11 06:54:33.800