This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Minimum for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Minimum from your PCHuman Head Studios
. Open here
for more information on Human Head Studios. Click on http://www.playminimum.com
to get more facts about Minimum on Human Head Studios's website. Minimum is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Minimum directory, subject to the user's choice. Minimum's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Minimum.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 26.68 MB (27972608 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Minimum. They occupy 204.78 MB (214722544
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoReporter.exe (71.79 KB)
- MinimumLauncher.exe (121.00 KB)
- UnSetup.exe (722.00 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- UE3Redist.exe (20.82 MB)
- Minimum.exe (26.68 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- NDP451-KB2872776-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (136.67 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
Minimum is an application offered by Human Head Studios. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase Minimum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Minimum from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Minimum or simply click the Search field and type in "Minimum". If it is installed on your PC the Minimum application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Minimum in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Minimum, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Minimum:
- The software company is: http://www.playminimum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Minimum.
8. After uninstalling Minimum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Minimum that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Minimum using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Minimum by Human Head Studios from your PC, we are not saying that Minimum by Human Head Studios is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Minimum in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 17:50:09.507