This info is about MiniclipFR Toolbar for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall MiniclipFR Toolbar from your PCMiniclipFR
. You can find out more on MiniclipFR or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to MiniclipFR Toolbar at http://MiniclipFR.OurToolbar.com/
. MiniclipFR Toolbar is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniclipFR directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniclipFR\uninstall.exe toolbar is the full command line if you want to uninstall MiniclipFR Toolbar. MiniclipFR Toolbar's main file takes about 64.29 KB (65832 bytes) and its name is MiniclipFRToolbarHelper.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with MiniclipFR Toolbar. They take about 159.58 KB (163408
bytes) on disk.
- MiniclipFRToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
This web page is about MiniclipFR Toolbar version 184.108.40.206
MiniclipFR Toolbar is a program by MiniclipFR. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase MiniclipFR Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete MiniclipFR Toolbar from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MiniclipFR Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "MiniclipFR Toolbar". The MiniclipFR Toolbar program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select MiniclipFR Toolbar in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about MiniclipFR Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MiniclipFR Toolbar:
- The software company is: http://MiniclipFR.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniclipFR\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MiniclipFR Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling MiniclipFR Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MiniclipFR Toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MiniclipFR Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MiniclipFR Toolbar by MiniclipFR from your computer, we are not saying that MiniclipFR Toolbar by MiniclipFR is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MiniclipFR Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 00:08:15.563