Miniclip Toolbar is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Miniclip Toolbar from your systemMiniclip
. You can read more on Miniclip or check for application updates here
. More details about Miniclip Toolbar can be found at http://Miniclip.OurToolbar.com/
. Miniclip Toolbar is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Miniclip directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove Miniclip Toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Miniclip\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 81.75 KB (83712 bytes) on disk and is labeled MiniclipToolbarHelper.exe.
Miniclip Toolbar contains of the executables below. They occupy 257.27 KB (263440
bytes) on disk.
- MiniclipToolbarHelper.exe (81.75 KB)
- MiniclipToolbarHelper1.exe (64.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
This info is about Miniclip Toolbar version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other releases of Miniclip Toolbar:
...click to view all...
Miniclip Toolbar is a program released by the software company Miniclip. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Miniclip Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Miniclip Toolbar with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Miniclip Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Miniclip Toolbar". If it exists on your system the Miniclip Toolbar app will be found very quickly. When you click Miniclip Toolbar in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Miniclip Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Miniclip Toolbar:
- The web site of the application is: http://Miniclip.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Miniclip\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Miniclip Toolbar.
8. After removing Miniclip Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Miniclip Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Miniclip Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Miniclip Toolbar by Miniclip from your computer, we are not saying that Miniclip Toolbar by Miniclip is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Miniclip Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-09 19:39:02.780