MiniTool Video Converter
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall MiniTool Video Converter for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall MiniTool Video Converter from your systemMiniTool
. You can read more on MiniTool or check for application updates here
. Please open https://www.MiniTool.com/
if you want to read more on MiniTool Video Converter on MiniTool's page. MiniTool Video Converter is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniTool Video Converter folder, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for MiniTool Video Converter is C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniTool Video Converter\unins000.exe. Launcher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.21 MB (3366880 bytes) on disk.
MiniTool Video Converter contains of the executables below. They take 9.38 MB (9830704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (17.97 KB)
- experience.exe (201.97 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (404.97 KB)
- ffplay.exe (153.47 KB)
- ffprobe.exe (264.97 KB)
- FileOpenDialog.exe (119.47 KB)
- Launcher.exe (3.21 MB)
- melt.exe (186.16 KB)
- MiniToolMovieConvertServer.exe (2.06 MB)
- MiniToolVideoConverter.exe (232.47 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.56 MB)
The current page applies to MiniTool Video Converter version 2.0
alone. For other MiniTool Video Converter versions please click below:
MiniTool Video Converter is a program released by the software company MiniTool. Some users choose to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase MiniTool Video Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall MiniTool Video Converter from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MiniTool Video Converter or simply click the Search field and type in "MiniTool Video Converter". The MiniTool Video Converter program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MiniTool Video Converter in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding MiniTool Video Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MiniTool Video Converter:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.MiniTool.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniTool Video Converter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MiniTool Video Converter.
8. After removing MiniTool Video Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MiniTool Video Converter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MiniTool Video Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MiniTool Video Converter by MiniTool from your computer, we are not saying that MiniTool Video Converter by MiniTool is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove MiniTool Video Converter in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-03 14:38:31.460