MiniTool Photo Recovery Free
This web page is about MiniTool Photo Recovery Free for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall MiniTool Photo Recovery Free from your computerMiniTool Solution Ltd.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on MiniTool Solution Ltd.. Please open http://www.minitool.com/
if you want to read more on MiniTool Photo Recovery Free on MiniTool Solution Ltd.'s website. Usually the MiniTool Photo Recovery Free program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniToolPhotoRecovery folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniToolPhotoRecovery\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MiniTool Photo Recovery Free. The application's main executable file is called mtPhotoRecovery.exe and it has a size of 2.94 MB (3085112 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside MiniTool Photo Recovery Free. They take about 4.41 MB (4619384
bytes) on disk.
- mtPhotoRecovery.exe (2.94 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.46 MB)
If you are manually uninstalling MiniTool Photo Recovery Free we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniToolPhotoRecovery
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniToolPhotoRecovery\efs.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniToolPhotoRecovery\imageformats\Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniToolPhotoRecovery\imageformats\msvcm90.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniToolPhotoRecovery\imageformats\msvcp90.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniToolPhotoRecovery\imageformats\msvcr90.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniToolPhotoRecovery\imageformats\qgif4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniToolPhotoRecovery\imageformats\qico4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniToolPhotoRecovery\imageformats\qjpeg4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniToolPhotoRecovery\imageformats\qmng4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniToolPhotoRecovery\imageformats\qsvg4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniToolPhotoRecovery\imageformats\qtiff4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniToolPhotoRecovery\Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniToolPhotoRecovery\msvcm90.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniToolPhotoRecovery\msvcp90.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniToolPhotoRecovery\msvcr90.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniToolPhotoRecovery\mtPhotoRecovery.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniToolPhotoRecovery\QtCore4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniToolPhotoRecovery\QtGui4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniToolPhotoRecovery\QtNetwork4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniToolPhotoRecovery\QtWebKit4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniToolPhotoRecovery\rawobjects.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniToolPhotoRecovery\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MiniTool Photo Recovery Free_is1
MiniTool Photo Recovery Free is a program marketed by MiniTool Solution Ltd.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove MiniTool Photo Recovery Free is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall MiniTool Photo Recovery Free with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MiniTool Photo Recovery Free or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MiniTool Photo Recovery Free". If it exists on your system the MiniTool Photo Recovery Free program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select MiniTool Photo Recovery Free in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about MiniTool Photo Recovery Free, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MiniTool Photo Recovery Free:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.minitool.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MiniToolPhotoRecovery\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MiniTool Photo Recovery Free.
8. After uninstalling MiniTool Photo Recovery Free, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MiniTool Photo Recovery Free which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MiniTool Photo Recovery Free with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MiniTool Photo Recovery Free by MiniTool Solution Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that MiniTool Photo Recovery Free by MiniTool Solution Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MiniTool Photo Recovery Free in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:30:03.533