This web page contains thorough information on how to remove MiniMinder 7.25 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall MiniMinder 7.25 from your systemvellosoft
. Open here
where you can find out more on vellosoft. You can read more about related to MiniMinder 7.25 at http://www.vellosoft.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\MiniMind folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling MiniMinder 7.25 is C:\Program Files\MiniMind\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 232.00 KB (237568 bytes) on disk and is labeled MiniMind.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with MiniMinder 7.25. They take about 1.97 MB (2060745
bytes) on disk.
- customizer.exe (1.13 MB)
- MiniMind.exe (232.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (620.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.25
of MiniMinder 7.25.
MiniMinder 7.25 is an application released by the software company vellosoft. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall MiniMinder 7.25 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete MiniMinder 7.25 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MiniMinder 7.25 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MiniMinder 7.25". The MiniMinder 7.25 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click MiniMinder 7.25 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MiniMinder 7.25, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MiniMinder 7.25:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.vellosoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MiniMind\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MiniMinder 7.25.
8. After removing MiniMinder 7.25, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MiniMinder 7.25 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MiniMinder 7.25 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MiniMinder 7.25 by vellosoft from your computer, nor are we saying that MiniMinder 7.25 by vellosoft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MiniMinder 7.25 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-03 16:06:51.107