Mini baza JT 3.5.1
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Mini baza JT 3.5.1 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Mini baza JT 3.5.1 from your PCJanusz Tomczak
. Check out here
for more details on Janusz Tomczak. More information about Mini baza JT 3.5.1 can be found at http://www.januszt.ovh.org
. Usually the Mini baza JT 3.5.1 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mini baza JT directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Mini baza JT\unins001.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Mini baza JT 3.5.1. Mini baza JT.exe is the Mini baza JT 3.5.1's main executable file and it takes about 711.00 KB (728064 bytes) on disk.
Mini baza JT 3.5.1 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.85 MB (1936339
bytes) on disk:
- JT Updater.exe (477.50 KB)
- Mini baza JT.exe (711.00 KB)
- unins001.exe (702.46 KB)
This info is about Mini baza JT 3.5.1 version 3.5.1
Mini baza JT 3.5.1 is an application by Janusz Tomczak. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase Mini baza JT 3.5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Mini baza JT 3.5.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mini baza JT 3.5.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mini baza JT 3.5.1". If it exists on your system the Mini baza JT 3.5.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Mini baza JT 3.5.1 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Mini baza JT 3.5.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mini baza JT 3.5.1:
- The software company is: http://www.januszt.ovh.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mini baza JT\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mini baza JT 3.5.1.
8. After removing Mini baza JT 3.5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mini baza JT 3.5.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mini baza JT 3.5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mini baza JT 3.5.1 by Janusz Tomczak from your computer, nor are we saying that Mini baza JT 3.5.1 by Janusz Tomczak is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mini baza JT 3.5.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-09-07 10:35:00.673