Mini-Uploader is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mini-Uploader from your systemHerbert Schneider
. You can find out more on Herbert Schneider or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Mini-Uploader at http://www.oberbergern.at
. Mini-Uploader is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mini-Uploader directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall Mini-Uploader by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mini-Uploader\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.22 MB (1283584 bytes) on disk and is named MiniUploader.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Mini-Uploader. They take about 1.89 MB (1977350
bytes) on disk.
- MiniUploader.exe (1.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (677.51 KB)
Mini-Uploader is a program released by Herbert Schneider. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove Mini-Uploader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Mini-Uploader from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mini-Uploader or simply click the Search field and type in "Mini-Uploader". If it is installed on your PC the Mini-Uploader program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Mini-Uploader in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Mini-Uploader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mini-Uploader:
- The software company is: http://www.oberbergern.at
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mini-Uploader\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mini-Uploader.
8. After uninstalling Mini-Uploader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mini-Uploader that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mini-Uploader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mini-Uploader by Herbert Schneider from your PC, we are not saying that Mini-Uploader by Herbert Schneider is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mini-Uploader in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 15:21:37.213