Mini Scope V
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Mini Scope V for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mini Scope V from your PCSuproda
. Go over here
for more information on Suproda. More information about Mini Scope V can be seen at http://www.Suproda.com
. Mini Scope V is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Suproda\Mini Scope V folder, depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Mini Scope V is RunDll32. Microscope.exe is the Mini Scope V's primary executable file and it takes circa 2.39 MB (2507264 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Mini Scope V. They take about 2.84 MB (2979840
bytes) on disk.
- Microscope.exe (2.39 MB)
- dxsetup.exe (461.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Mini Scope V version 188.8.131.52
Mini Scope V is an application by Suproda. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase Mini Scope V is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Mini Scope V from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mini Scope V or simply click the Search field and type in "Mini Scope V". The Mini Scope V application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mini Scope V in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Mini Scope V, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mini Scope V:
- The software company is: http://www.Suproda.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mini Scope V.
8. After removing Mini Scope V, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mini Scope V that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mini Scope V using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mini Scope V by Suproda from your PC, we are not saying that Mini Scope V by Suproda is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mini Scope V supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 02:32:33.870