Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0
This info is about Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0 from your computerEidos
. You can read more on Eidos or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.eidos.co.uk
to get more facts about Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0 on Eidos's website. Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Eidos\Mini Ninjas Demo directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Eidos\Mini Ninjas Demo\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 12.52 MB (13128968 bytes) on disk and is called ninja.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0. They occupy about 12.78 MB (13397760
bytes) on disk.
- ninja.exe (12.52 MB)
- uninst.exe (262.49 KB)
This web page is about Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0 version 1.0
Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0 is a program released by Eidos. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0". If it exists on your system the Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0 application will be found automatically. When you select Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.eidos.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Eidos\Mini Ninjas Demo\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0 by Eidos from your computer, we are not saying that Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0 by Eidos is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mini Ninjas Demo 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-14 15:32:58.457