Mini Ninjas 1.0
This web page is about Mini Ninjas 1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Mini Ninjas 1.0 from your systemEidos
. More information about Eidos can be seen here
. Detailed information about Mini Ninjas 1.0 can be found at http://www.eidos.co.uk
. Mini Ninjas 1.0 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Eidos\Mini Ninjas folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Mini Ninjas 1.0 is C:\Program Files\Eidos\Mini Ninjas\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.38 MB (6694776 bytes) on disk and is titled ninja.exe.
Mini Ninjas 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.65 MB (6972688
bytes) on disk.
- ninja.exe (6.38 MB)
- uninst.exe (271.40 KB)
The current page applies to Mini Ninjas 1.0 version 1.0
Mini Ninjas 1.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Mini Ninjas 1.0:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\125\E__Mini ninjas_ninja_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\125\E__Mini ninjas_README_readme-german_rtf
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Mini ninjas crack.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mini Ninjas
Mini Ninjas 1.0 is an application offered by Eidos. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Mini Ninjas 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Mini Ninjas 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mini Ninjas 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mini Ninjas 1.0". If it exists on your system the Mini Ninjas 1.0 application will be found very quickly. When you click Mini Ninjas 1.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mini Ninjas 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mini Ninjas 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.eidos.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Eidos\Mini Ninjas\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mini Ninjas 1.0.
8. After removing Mini Ninjas 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mini Ninjas 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mini Ninjas 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mini Ninjas 1.0 by Eidos from your computer, nor are we saying that Mini Ninjas 1.0 by Eidos is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mini Ninjas 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 00:02:45.467