Mini Ninjas 1.0
This web page is about Mini Ninjas 1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Mini Ninjas 1.0 from your systemEidos
. More information about Eidos can be seen here
. Detailed information about Mini Ninjas 1.0 can be found at http://www.eidos.co.uk
. Mini Ninjas 1.0 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Eidos\Mini Ninjas folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Mini Ninjas 1.0 is C:\Program Files\Eidos\Mini Ninjas\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.38 MB (6694776 bytes) on disk and is titled ninja.exe.
Mini Ninjas 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.65 MB (6972688
bytes) on disk.
- ninja.exe (6.38 MB)
- uninst.exe (271.40 KB)
The current page applies to Mini Ninjas 1.0 version 1.0
Mini Ninjas 1.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Mini Ninjas 1.0:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\125\E__Mini ninjas_ninja_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\125\E__Mini ninjas_README_readme-german_rtf
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Mini ninjas crack.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mini Ninjas
Mini Ninjas 1.0 is an application offered by Eidos. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Mini Ninjas 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Mini Ninjas 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mini Ninjas 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mini Ninjas 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Mini Ninjas 1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mini Ninjas 1.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Mini Ninjas 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mini Ninjas 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.eidos.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Eidos\Mini Ninjas\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mini Ninjas 1.0.
8. After removing Mini Ninjas 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mini Ninjas 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mini Ninjas 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mini Ninjas 1.0 by Eidos from your computer, nor are we saying that Mini Ninjas 1.0 by Eidos is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mini Ninjas 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 00:02:45.467