Mini-Cars Racing is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Mini-Cars Racing from your systemMyPlayCity, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on MyPlayCity, Inc.. You can read more about about Mini-Cars Racing at http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
. Mini-Cars Racing is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Mini-Cars Racing directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Mini-Cars Racing is C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Mini-Cars Racing\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Mini-Cars Racing's main file takes around 92.79 KB (95016 bytes) and is named Mini-Cars Racing.exe.
The executable files below are part of Mini-Cars Racing. They occupy about 1.51 MB (1580098
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (759.50 KB)
- Mini-Cars Racing.exe (92.79 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The current web page applies to Mini-Cars Racing version 1.0
Mini-Cars Racing is an application marketed by MyPlayCity, Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Mini-Cars Racing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Mini-Cars Racing with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mini-Cars Racing or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mini-Cars Racing". The Mini-Cars Racing program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Mini-Cars Racing in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Mini-Cars Racing, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mini-Cars Racing:
- The publisher is: http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Mini-Cars Racing\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mini-Cars Racing.
8. After removing Mini-Cars Racing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mini-Cars Racing that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mini-Cars Racing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mini-Cars Racing by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Mini-Cars Racing by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mini-Cars Racing in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-31 18:56:43.830