Mini-Cars Racing is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Mini-Cars Racing from your systemMyPlayCity, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on MyPlayCity, Inc.. You can read more about about Mini-Cars Racing at http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
. Mini-Cars Racing is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Mini-Cars Racing directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Mini-Cars Racing is C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Mini-Cars Racing\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Mini-Cars Racing's main file takes around 92.79 KB (95016 bytes) and is named Mini-Cars Racing.exe.
The executable files below are part of Mini-Cars Racing. They occupy about 1.51 MB (1580098
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (759.50 KB)
- Mini-Cars Racing.exe (92.79 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The current web page applies to Mini-Cars Racing version 1.0
Mini-Cars Racing is an application marketed by MyPlayCity, Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Mini-Cars Racing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Mini-Cars Racing with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mini-Cars Racing or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mini-Cars Racing". If it exists on your system the Mini-Cars Racing application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Mini-Cars Racing in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Mini-Cars Racing, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mini-Cars Racing:
- The software company is: http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Mini-Cars Racing\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mini-Cars Racing.
8. After removing Mini-Cars Racing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mini-Cars Racing that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mini-Cars Racing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mini-Cars Racing by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Mini-Cars Racing by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mini-Cars Racing in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-31 18:56:43.830