This page contains complete information on how to remove Minefield (3.0a1) for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Minefield (3.0a1) from your PCMozilla
. Open here
for more information on Mozilla. Please open http://www.mozilla.org/
if you want to read more on Minefield (3.0a1) on Mozilla's web page. Minefield (3.0a1) is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Minefield folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Minefield\uninstall\uninstall.exe /ua "3.0a1 (en-US)" is the full command line if you want to remove Minefield (3.0a1). firefox.exe is the Minefield (3.0a1)'s main executable file and it takes about 7.16 MB (7511040 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Minefield (3.0a1). They take 7.93 MB (8312832
bytes) on disk.
- firefox.exe (7.16 MB)
- updater.exe (213.00 KB)
- xpicleanup.exe (71.50 KB)
- talkback.exe (392.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (106.50 KB)
The current page applies to Minefield (3.0a1) version 3.01
Minefield (3.0a1) is an application released by Mozilla. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase Minefield (3.0a1) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Minefield (3.0a1) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Minefield (3.0a1) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Minefield (3.0a1)". The Minefield (3.0a1) app will be found automatically. When you select Minefield (3.0a1) in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Minefield (3.0a1), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Minefield (3.0a1):
- The publisher is: http://www.mozilla.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Minefield\uninstall\uninstall.exe /ua "3.0a1 (en-US)"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Minefield (3.0a1).
8. After removing Minefield (3.0a1), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Minefield (3.0a1) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Minefield (3.0a1) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Minefield (3.0a1) by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Minefield (3.0a1) by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Minefield (3.0a1) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 06:54:57.457