Minecraft version 1.6.6
This page is about Minecraft version 1.6.6 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Minecraft version 1.6.6 from your systemCopyright 2009-2011 Mojang AB.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Copyright 2009-2011 Mojang AB.. You can read more about about Minecraft version 1.6.6 at http://www.minecraft.net/
. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. Minecraft version 1.6.6's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 263.81 KB (270142 bytes) on disk and is titled Minecraft.exe.
The executables below are part of Minecraft version 1.6.6. They take an average of 1.28 MB (1341532
bytes) on disk.
- Minecraft.exe (263.81 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.02 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.6
of Minecraft version 1.6.6.
Minecraft version 1.6.6 is a program offered by the software company Copyright 2009-2011 Mojang AB.. Frequently, users try to remove it. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Minecraft version 1.6.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Minecraft version 1.6.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Minecraft version 1.6.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Minecraft version 1.6.6". If it is installed on your PC the Minecraft version 1.6.6 app will be found very quickly. After you click Minecraft version 1.6.6 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Minecraft version 1.6.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Minecraft version 1.6.6:
- The software company is: http://www.minecraft.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Minecraft version 1.6.6.
8. After uninstalling Minecraft version 1.6.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Minecraft version 1.6.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Minecraft version 1.6.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Minecraft version 1.6.6 by Copyright 2009-2011 Mojang AB. from your PC, nor are we saying that Minecraft version 1.6.6 by Copyright 2009-2011 Mojang AB. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Minecraft version 1.6.6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 15:22:51.463