This web page is about Minecraft for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Minecraft from your computerMy cool company
. You can read more on My cool company or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Minecraft at http://www.yourcompany.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Minecraft directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Minecraft is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Minecraft\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Minecraft\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 263.12 KB (269432 bytes) on disk and is labeled Minecraft.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Minecraft. They take 1.81 MB (1902663
bytes) on disk.
- Minecraft(by minecraft-mods.ru).exe (281.95 KB)
- Minecraft.exe (263.12 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.2
of Minecraft. You can find here a few links to other Minecraft releases:
Minecraft is a program released by the software company My cool company. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Minecraft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Minecraft from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Minecraft or simply click the Search feature and type in "Minecraft". The Minecraft program will be found very quickly. When you select Minecraft in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Minecraft, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Minecraft:
- The software company is: http://www.yourcompany.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Minecraft\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Minecraft\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Minecraft.
8. After uninstalling Minecraft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Minecraft that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Minecraft using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Minecraft by My cool company from your computer, we are not saying that Minecraft by My cool company is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Minecraft supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 17:26:22.693