Minecraft Pre 1.9
Minecraft Pre 1.9 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Minecraft Pre 1.9 from your systemRePack by DemonRed
. More information about RePack by DemonRed can be read here
. Click on www.minecraft.net
to get more data about Minecraft Pre 1.9 on RePack by DemonRed's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Minecraft Pre 1.9. The program's main executable file is named MinecraftSP.exe and occupies 679.00 KB (695296 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Minecraft Pre 1.9. They take an average of 2.19 MB (2297874
bytes) on disk.
- Minecraft.exe (257.02 KB)
- MinecraftSP.exe (679.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.9
of Minecraft Pre 1.9.
Minecraft Pre 1.9 is a program offered by RePack by DemonRed. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Minecraft Pre 1.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Minecraft Pre 1.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Minecraft Pre 1.9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Minecraft Pre 1.9". If it is installed on your PC the Minecraft Pre 1.9 program will be found automatically. After you click Minecraft Pre 1.9 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Minecraft Pre 1.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Minecraft Pre 1.9:
- The software company is: www.minecraft.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Minecraft Pre 1.9.
8. After uninstalling Minecraft Pre 1.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Minecraft Pre 1.9 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Minecraft Pre 1.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Minecraft Pre 1.9 by RePack by DemonRed from your PC, we are not saying that Minecraft Pre 1.9 by RePack by DemonRed is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Minecraft Pre 1.9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 12:26:06.087