Minecraft Launcher 1.30
Minecraft Launcher 1.30 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Minecraft Launcher 1.30 from your computerTerra Primal
. More information about Terra Primal can be found here
. Usually the Minecraft Launcher 1.30 program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft directory, depending on the user's option during install. Minecraft Launcher 1.30's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled forge-1.8.9-126.96.36.1992-installer-win.exe and its approximative size is 3.75 MB (3927093 bytes).
Minecraft Launcher 1.30 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 17.96 MB (18828563
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (117.56 KB)
- forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1558-1.7.10-installer-win.exe (3.25 MB)
- forge-1.8-188.8.131.523-installer-win.exe (3.55 MB)
- forge-1.8-184.108.40.2067-installer-win.exe (3.56 MB)
- forge-1.8.9-220.127.116.112-installer-win.exe (3.75 MB)
The current page applies to Minecraft Launcher 1.30 version 1.30
Minecraft Launcher 1.30 is a program offered by the software company Terra Primal. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Minecraft Launcher 1.30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Minecraft Launcher 1.30 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Minecraft Launcher 1.30 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Minecraft Launcher 1.30". The Minecraft Launcher 1.30 app will be found automatically. When you select Minecraft Launcher 1.30 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Minecraft Launcher 1.30, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Minecraft Launcher 1.30.
8. After removing Minecraft Launcher 1.30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Minecraft Launcher 1.30 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Minecraft Launcher 1.30 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Minecraft Launcher 1.30 by Terra Primal from your computer, we are not saying that Minecraft Launcher 1.30 by Terra Primal is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Minecraft Launcher 1.30 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 17:43:15.770