This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Minecraft 1.8.8 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Minecraft 1.8.8 from your computerR.G. Liberty
. Additional info about R.G. Liberty can be found here
. You can read more about on Minecraft 1.8.8 at evrl.to
. Minecraft 1.8.8 is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Minecraft 1.8.8. Minecraft Launcher.exe is the Minecraft 1.8.8's main executable file and it occupies about 1.60 MB (1674929 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Minecraft 1.8.8. They take 1.70 MB (1779065
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (101.70 KB)
- Minecraft Launcher.exe (1.60 MB)
The current page applies to Minecraft 1.8.8 version 1.8.8
Minecraft 1.8.8 is a program offered by R.G. Liberty. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall Minecraft 1.8.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Minecraft 1.8.8 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Minecraft 1.8.8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Minecraft 1.8.8". If it is installed on your PC the Minecraft 1.8.8 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Minecraft 1.8.8 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Minecraft 1.8.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Minecraft 1.8.8:
- The web site of the application is: evrl.to
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Minecraft 1.8.8.
8. After uninstalling Minecraft 1.8.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Minecraft 1.8.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Minecraft 1.8.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Minecraft 1.8.8 by R.G. Liberty from your computer, nor are we saying that Minecraft 1.8.8 by R.G. Liberty is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Minecraft 1.8.8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-26 11:07:25.160