Minecraft 1.8.1 1.8.1
Minecraft 1.8.1 1.8.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Minecraft 1.8.1 1.8.1 from your computerTeam Extreme
. Take a look here
for more info on Team Extreme. More details about Minecraft 1.8.1 1.8.1 can be seen at http://www.TeamExtrememc.com/
. Minecraft 1.8.1 1.8.1 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Team Extreme\Minecraft 1.8.1 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Minecraft 1.8.1 1.8.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Team Extreme\Minecraft 1.8.1\Uninstall.exe. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 101.70 KB (104145 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Minecraft 1.8.1 1.8.1. They occupy 101.70 KB (104145
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (101.70 KB)
This page is about Minecraft 1.8.1 1.8.1 version 1.8.1
Minecraft 1.8.1 1.8.1 is a program by Team Extreme. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase Minecraft 1.8.1 1.8.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Minecraft 1.8.1 1.8.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Minecraft 1.8.1 1.8.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Minecraft 1.8.1 1.8.1". The Minecraft 1.8.1 1.8.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Minecraft 1.8.1 1.8.1 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Minecraft 1.8.1 1.8.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Minecraft 1.8.1 1.8.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.TeamExtrememc.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Team Extreme\Minecraft 1.8.1\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Minecraft 1.8.1 1.8.1.
8. After uninstalling Minecraft 1.8.1 1.8.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Minecraft 1.8.1 1.8.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Minecraft 1.8.1 1.8.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Minecraft 1.8.1 1.8.1 by Team Extreme from your computer, we are not saying that Minecraft 1.8.1 1.8.1 by Team Extreme is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Minecraft 1.8.1 1.8.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 11:47:19.140