Minecraft 1.8 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Minecraft 1.8 from your computerMojang
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Mojang. Please open http://www.company.com/
if you want to read more on Minecraft 1.8 on Mojang's website. Minecraft 1.8 is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft folder, subject to the user's decision. Minecraft 1.8's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\Uninstall.exe. Minecraft 1.8's primary file takes around 3.45 MB (3615737 bytes) and is called minecraft.exe.
The executable files below are part of Minecraft 1.8. They occupy about 3.55 MB (3722608
bytes) on disk.
- minecraft.exe (3.45 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (104.37 KB)
This web page is about Minecraft 1.8 version 1.8
Minecraft 1.8 is a program offered by the software company Mojang. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Minecraft 1.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Minecraft 1.8 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Minecraft 1.8 or simply click the Search field and type in "Minecraft 1.8". If it exists on your system the Minecraft 1.8 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Minecraft 1.8 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Minecraft 1.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Minecraft 1.8:
- The software company is: http://www.company.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Minecraft 1.8.
8. After uninstalling Minecraft 1.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Minecraft 1.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Minecraft 1.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Minecraft 1.8 by Mojang from your computer, we are not saying that Minecraft 1.8 by Mojang is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Minecraft 1.8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 14:45:11.467