Minecraft 1.7.8 1,7,8,0
Minecraft 1.7.8 1,7,8,0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Minecraft 1.7.8 1,7,8,0 from your systemTeamExtreme
. Check out here
where you can find out more on TeamExtreme. You can get more details on Minecraft 1.7.8 1,7,8,0 at http://www.TeamExtreme.com/
. Minecraft 1.7.8 1,7,8,0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamExtreme\Minecraft 1.7.8 directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamExtreme\Minecraft 1.7.8\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Minecraft 1.7.8 1,7,8,0. The program's main executable file occupies 117.56 KB (120386 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstall.exe.
Minecraft 1.7.8 1,7,8,0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 117.56 KB (120386
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (117.56 KB)
The current page applies to Minecraft 1.7.8 1,7,8,0 version 1780
Minecraft 1.7.8 1,7,8,0 is a program marketed by TeamExtreme. Some users try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Minecraft 1.7.8 1,7,8,0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Minecraft 1.7.8 1,7,8,0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Minecraft 1.7.8 1,7,8,0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Minecraft 1.7.8 1,7,8,0". If it exists on your system the Minecraft 1.7.8 1,7,8,0 application will be found automatically. After you click Minecraft 1.7.8 1,7,8,0 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Minecraft 1.7.8 1,7,8,0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Minecraft 1.7.8 1,7,8,0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.TeamExtreme.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamExtreme\Minecraft 1.7.8\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Minecraft 1.7.8 1,7,8,0.
8. After uninstalling Minecraft 1.7.8 1,7,8,0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Minecraft 1.7.8 1,7,8,0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Minecraft 1.7.8 1,7,8,0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Minecraft 1.7.8 1,7,8,0 by TeamExtreme from your PC, we are not saying that Minecraft 1.7.8 1,7,8,0 by TeamExtreme is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Minecraft 1.7.8 1,7,8,0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 12:25:25.667