You can find below details on how to uninstall Minecraft 1.7.5 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Minecraft 1.7.5 from your systemplay-minecraft.com.ua
. Additional info about play-minecraft.com.ua can be read here
. Please open http://play-minecraft.com.ua/
if you want to read more on Minecraft 1.7.5 on play-minecraft.com.ua's web page. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Minecraft 1.7.5 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called ru-m.org.exe and it has a size of 5.80 MB (6081573 bytes).
Minecraft 1.7.5 is composed of the following executables which occupy 16.29 MB (17080865
bytes) on disk:
- Minecraft_Launcher.exe (5.77 MB)
- ru-m.org.exe (5.80 MB)
- sv.ru-m.org.exe (2.30 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.7.5
of Minecraft 1.7.5.
Minecraft 1.7.5 is an application marketed by play-minecraft.com.ua. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove Minecraft 1.7.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Minecraft 1.7.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Minecraft 1.7.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Minecraft 1.7.5". The Minecraft 1.7.5 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Minecraft 1.7.5 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Minecraft 1.7.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Minecraft 1.7.5:
- The software company is: http://play-minecraft.com.ua/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Minecraft 1.7.5.
8. After removing Minecraft 1.7.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Minecraft 1.7.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Minecraft 1.7.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Minecraft 1.7.5 by play-minecraft.com.ua from your computer, nor are we saying that Minecraft 1.7.5 by play-minecraft.com.ua is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Minecraft 1.7.5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-30 11:01:01.120