You can find below details on how to uninstall Minecraft 1.5.2 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Minecraft 1.5.2 from your computerMinecraft
. Open here
for more information on Minecraft. The program is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Minecraft 1.5.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 285.93 KB (292795 bytes) on disk and is called Minecraft.exe.
Minecraft 1.5.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 285.93 KB (292795
bytes) on disk.
- Minecraft.exe (285.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.2
of Minecraft 1.5.2.
Minecraft 1.5.2 is a program offered by Minecraft. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove Minecraft 1.5.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Minecraft 1.5.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Minecraft 1.5.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Minecraft 1.5.2". If it is installed on your PC the Minecraft 1.5.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Minecraft 1.5.2 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Minecraft 1.5.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Minecraft 1.5.2.
8. After uninstalling Minecraft 1.5.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Minecraft 1.5.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Minecraft 1.5.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Minecraft 1.5.2 by Minecraft from your PC, nor are we saying that Minecraft 1.5.2 by Minecraft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Minecraft 1.5.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 09:56:00.297