This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Minecraft 1.5.2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Minecraft 1.5.2 from your systemSpace Earth Studio
. You can read more on Space Earth Studio or check for application updates here
. Click on www.ru-minecraft.ru
to get more info about Minecraft 1.5.2 on Space Earth Studio's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft folder (same installation drive as Windows). Minecraft 1.5.2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.60 MB (1680054 bytes) on disk and is called Minecraft Launcher.exe.
Minecraft 1.5.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.65 MB (8020894
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- mcpatcher-3.0.2_01.exe (1.68 MB)
- Minecraft (Бесплатный).exe (679.00 KB)
- Minecraft Version Changer.exe (2.63 MB)
- Minecraft.exe (257.02 KB)
- MineCraft_Launcher.exe (666.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (113.95 KB)
- Minecraft Launcher.exe (1.60 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (67.63 KB)
This web page is about Minecraft 1.5.2 version 1.5.2
Minecraft 1.5.2 is an application marketed by Space Earth Studio. Some users want to erase this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Minecraft 1.5.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Minecraft 1.5.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Minecraft 1.5.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Minecraft 1.5.2". The Minecraft 1.5.2 application will be found very quickly. When you select Minecraft 1.5.2 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Minecraft 1.5.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Minecraft 1.5.2:
- The web site of the program is: www.ru-minecraft.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Minecraft 1.5.2.
8. After uninstalling Minecraft 1.5.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Minecraft 1.5.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Minecraft 1.5.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Minecraft 1.5.2 by Space Earth Studio from your computer, nor are we saying that Minecraft 1.5.2 by Space Earth Studio is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Minecraft 1.5.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-30 12:15:39.707