Minecraft 1.4.7 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Minecraft 1.4.7 from your systemStarGame
. You can find out more on StarGame or check for application updates here
. Usually the Minecraft 1.4.7 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Minecraft folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Minecraft 1.4.7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Minecraft\Uninstall\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 36.00 KB (36864 bytes) on disk and is named minecraft [p].exe.
Minecraft 1.4.7 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.20 MB (1254956
bytes) on disk:
- minecraft [p].exe (36.00 KB)
- Minecraft.exe (263.12 KB)
- unins000.exe (926.43 KB)
The current web page applies to Minecraft 1.4.7 version 1.4.7
Minecraft 1.4.7 is an application released by the software company StarGame. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall Minecraft 1.4.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Minecraft 1.4.7 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Minecraft 1.4.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Minecraft 1.4.7". If it exists on your system the Minecraft 1.4.7 app will be found very quickly. After you click Minecraft 1.4.7 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Minecraft 1.4.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Minecraft 1.4.7.
8. After uninstalling Minecraft 1.4.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Minecraft 1.4.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Minecraft 1.4.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Minecraft 1.4.7 by StarGame from your PC, nor are we saying that Minecraft 1.4.7 by StarGame is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Minecraft 1.4.7 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-17 17:03:59.437