Minecraft 1.13.2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Minecraft 1.13.2 from your PCMC-PC.NET
. Additional info about MC-PC.NET can be found here
. Click on http://mc-pc.net
to get more data about Minecraft 1.13.2 on MC-PC.NET's website. Usually the Minecraft 1.13.2 application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Minecraft 1.13.2. The application's main executable file occupies 2.63 MB (2758616 bytes) on disk and is called TLauncher.exe.
Minecraft 1.13.2 contains of the executables below. They take 2.63 MB (2758616
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.13.2
of Minecraft 1.13.2.
Minecraft 1.13.2 is an application released by MC-PC.NET. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove Minecraft 1.13.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Minecraft 1.13.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Minecraft 1.13.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Minecraft 1.13.2". The Minecraft 1.13.2 program will be found automatically. When you select Minecraft 1.13.2 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Minecraft 1.13.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Minecraft 1.13.2:
- The publisher is: http://mc-pc.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Minecraft 1.13.2.
8. After removing Minecraft 1.13.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Minecraft 1.13.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Minecraft 1.13.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Minecraft 1.13.2 by MC-PC.NET from your computer, we are not saying that Minecraft 1.13.2 by MC-PC.NET is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Minecraft 1.13.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-27 08:07:44.930