This page contains detailed information on how to remove Minecraft 220.127.116.11 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Minecraft 18.104.22.168 from your systemAnjoCaido
. More information on AnjoCaido can be seen here
. Minecraft 22.214.171.124 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Minecraft directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove Minecraft 126.96.36.199 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Minecraft\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Minecraft.exe is the Minecraft 188.8.131.52's primary executable file and it occupies close to 679.00 KB (695296 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Minecraft 184.108.40.206. They occupy 1.49 MB (1562490
bytes) on disk.
- Minecraft.exe (679.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (846.87 KB)
This web page is about Minecraft 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
Minecraft 22.214.171.124 is a program offered by the software company AnjoCaido. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove Minecraft 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Minecraft 188.8.131.52 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Minecraft 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Minecraft 220.127.116.11". If it is installed on your PC the Minecraft 18.104.22.168 program will be found very quickly. After you click Minecraft 22.214.171.124 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Minecraft 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Minecraft 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing Minecraft 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Minecraft 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Minecraft 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Minecraft 22.214.171.124 by AnjoCaido from your computer, nor are we saying that Minecraft 126.96.36.199 by AnjoCaido is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Minecraft 188.8.131.52 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-14 16:09:13.863