This page contains detailed information on how to remove Minecraft 184.108.40.206 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Minecraft 220.127.116.11 from your systemAnjoCaido
. More information on AnjoCaido can be seen here
. Minecraft 18.104.22.168 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Minecraft directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove Minecraft 22.214.171.124 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Minecraft\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Minecraft.exe is the Minecraft 126.96.36.199's primary executable file and it occupies close to 679.00 KB (695296 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Minecraft 188.8.131.52. They occupy 1.49 MB (1562490
bytes) on disk.
- Minecraft.exe (679.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (846.87 KB)
This web page is about Minecraft 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
Minecraft 18.104.22.168 is a program offered by the software company AnjoCaido. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove Minecraft 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Minecraft 126.96.36.199 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Minecraft 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Minecraft 184.108.40.206". If it is installed on your PC the Minecraft 220.127.116.11 application will be found very quickly. When you select Minecraft 18.104.22.168 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Minecraft 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Minecraft 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing Minecraft 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Minecraft 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Minecraft 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Minecraft 18.104.22.168 by AnjoCaido from your computer, nor are we saying that Minecraft 22.214.171.124 by AnjoCaido is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Minecraft 126.96.36.199 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-14 16:09:13.863