MineTime 1.8.6 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall MineTime 1.8.6 from your PCMarco Ancona
. Open here
for more information on Marco Ancona. MineTime 1.8.6 is typically set up in the C:\Users\prave\AppData\Local\Programs\MineTime directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling MineTime 1.8.6 is C:\Users\prave\AppData\Local\Programs\MineTime\Uninstall MineTime.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled MineTime.exe and it has a size of 99.75 MB (104594432 bytes).
MineTime 1.8.6 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 165.49 MB (173532700
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MineTime.exe (99.75 MB)
- Uninstall MineTime.exe (482.65 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
- mongod.exe (26.18 MB)
- notifu.exe (236.50 KB)
- notifu64.exe (286.50 KB)
- SnoreToast.exe (275.00 KB)
- MinetimeSchedulingService.exe (38.21 MB)
This web page is about MineTime 1.8.6 version 1.8.6
MineTime 1.8.6 is a program released by Marco Ancona. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall MineTime 1.8.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall MineTime 1.8.6 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MineTime 1.8.6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MineTime 1.8.6". The MineTime 1.8.6 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MineTime 1.8.6 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MineTime 1.8.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MineTime 1.8.6.
8. After uninstalling MineTime 1.8.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MineTime 1.8.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MineTime 1.8.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MineTime 1.8.6 by Marco Ancona from your PC, we are not saying that MineTime 1.8.6 by Marco Ancona is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MineTime 1.8.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-21 22:46:40.833