Mindjongg 6.2 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Mindjongg 6.2 from your computerMinder Technology
. Further information on Minder Technology can be found here
. Detailed information about Mindjongg 6.2 can be found at http://www.mindertech.com
. Mindjongg 6.2 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\MinderTech\Mindjongg 6.2 folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Mindjongg 6.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\MinderTech\Mindjongg 6.2\UNWISE.EXE C:\Program Files\MinderTech\Mindjongg 6.2\INSTALL.LOG. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Mindjongg 6.2's main file takes about 624.00 KB (638976 bytes) and its name is mindjong.exe.
Mindjongg 6.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 785.50 KB (804352
bytes) on disk.
- mindjong.exe (624.00 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (161.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Mindjongg 6.2 version 6.2
Mindjongg 6.2 is an application offered by Minder Technology. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Mindjongg 6.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Mindjongg 6.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mindjongg 6.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mindjongg 6.2". The Mindjongg 6.2 program will be found automatically. When you select Mindjongg 6.2 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mindjongg 6.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mindjongg 6.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mindertech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MinderTech\Mindjongg 6.2\UNWISE.EXE C:\Program Files\MinderTech\Mindjongg 6.2\INSTALL.LOG
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mindjongg 6.2.
8. After removing Mindjongg 6.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mindjongg 6.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mindjongg 6.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mindjongg 6.2 by Minder Technology from your computer, we are not saying that Mindjongg 6.2 by Minder Technology is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mindjongg 6.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 13:08:27.000