Mindful version 2
This page is about Mindful version 2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Mindful version 2 from your PCFelitec Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Felitec Inc.. Detailed information about Mindful version 2 can be found at http://www.felitec.com
. Mindful version 2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Felitec\Mindful 2 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Mindful version 2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Felitec\Mindful 2\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named Mindful.exe and its approximative size is 460.00 KB (471040 bytes).
Mindful version 2 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.49 MB (1564442
bytes) on disk:
- InstallRun.exe (168.00 KB)
- Mindful.exe (460.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- Unlock.exe (220.50 KB)
The current page applies to Mindful version 2 version 2.2
Mindful version 2 is an application marketed by the software company Felitec Inc.. Some users try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Mindful version 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Mindful version 2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mindful version 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mindful version 2". The Mindful version 2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Mindful version 2 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Mindful version 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mindful version 2:
- The software company is: http://www.felitec.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Felitec\Mindful 2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mindful version 2.
8. After uninstalling Mindful version 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mindful version 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mindful version 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mindful version 2 by Felitec Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Mindful version 2 by Felitec Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mindful version 2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 03:26:00.160