Mindful version 2
This page is about Mindful version 2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Mindful version 2 from your PCFelitec Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Felitec Inc.. Detailed information about Mindful version 2 can be found at http://www.felitec.com
. Mindful version 2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Felitec\Mindful 2 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Mindful version 2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Felitec\Mindful 2\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named Mindful.exe and its approximative size is 460.00 KB (471040 bytes).
Mindful version 2 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.49 MB (1564442
bytes) on disk:
- InstallRun.exe (168.00 KB)
- Mindful.exe (460.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- Unlock.exe (220.50 KB)
The current page applies to Mindful version 2 version 2.2
Mindful version 2 is an application marketed by the software company Felitec Inc.. Some users try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Mindful version 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Mindful version 2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mindful version 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Mindful version 2". The Mindful version 2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Mindful version 2 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mindful version 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mindful version 2:
- The publisher is: http://www.felitec.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Felitec\Mindful 2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mindful version 2.
8. After uninstalling Mindful version 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mindful version 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mindful version 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mindful version 2 by Felitec Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Mindful version 2 by Felitec Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mindful version 2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 03:26:00.160