Mindful version 2
This page is about Mindful version 2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Mindful version 2 from your systemFelitec Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Felitec Inc.. Detailed information about Mindful version 2 can be found at http://www.felitec.com
. Mindful version 2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Felitec\Mindful 2 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Mindful version 2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Felitec\Mindful 2\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named Mindful.exe and its approximative size is 460.00 KB (471040 bytes).
Mindful version 2 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.49 MB (1564442
bytes) on disk:
- InstallRun.exe (168.00 KB)
- Mindful.exe (460.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- Unlock.exe (220.50 KB)
The current page applies to Mindful version 2 version 2.2
alone. Click on the links below for other Mindful version 2 versions:
Mindful version 2 is an application by the software company Felitec Inc.. Some computer users want to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove Mindful version 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Mindful version 2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mindful version 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mindful version 2". If it is installed on your PC the Mindful version 2 program will be found automatically. After you select Mindful version 2 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mindful version 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mindful version 2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.felitec.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Felitec\Mindful 2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mindful version 2.
8. After removing Mindful version 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mindful version 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mindful version 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mindful version 2 by Felitec Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Mindful version 2 by Felitec Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mindful version 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 03:26:00.160