MindMaple Pro 1.5 Beta
MindMaple Pro 1.5 Beta is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall MindMaple Pro 1.5 Beta from your PCMindMaple Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on MindMaple Inc.. Please open http://www.mindmaple.com
if you want to read more on MindMaple Pro 1.5 Beta on MindMaple Inc.'s website. Usually the MindMaple Pro 1.5 Beta program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MindMaple\MindMaple1 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling MindMaple Pro 1.5 Beta is C:\Program Files (x86)\MindMaple\MindMaple1\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 5.13 MB (5379392 bytes) on disk and is named MindMaple1.exe.
MindMaple Pro 1.5 Beta is comprised of the following executables which take 10.78 MB (11306888
bytes) on disk:
- MindMaple1.exe (5.13 MB)
- PDFX5SA.exe (5.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (261.11 KB)
This page is about MindMaple Pro 1.5 Beta version 1.5
MindMaple Pro 1.5 Beta is an application by the software company MindMaple Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall MindMaple Pro 1.5 Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete MindMaple Pro 1.5 Beta from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MindMaple Pro 1.5 Beta or simply click the Search feature and type in "MindMaple Pro 1.5 Beta". If it exists on your system the MindMaple Pro 1.5 Beta application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click MindMaple Pro 1.5 Beta in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding MindMaple Pro 1.5 Beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MindMaple Pro 1.5 Beta:
- The publisher is: http://www.mindmaple.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MindMaple\MindMaple1\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MindMaple Pro 1.5 Beta.
8. After uninstalling MindMaple Pro 1.5 Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MindMaple Pro 1.5 Beta that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MindMaple Pro 1.5 Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MindMaple Pro 1.5 Beta by MindMaple Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that MindMaple Pro 1.5 Beta by MindMaple Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MindMaple Pro 1.5 Beta in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 17:35:42.423