MindMaple Lite 1.22
MindMaple Lite 1.22 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall MindMaple Lite 1.22 from your computerMindMaple Inc.
. Open here
for more info on MindMaple Inc.. Please follow http://www.mindmaple.com
if you want to read more on MindMaple Lite 1.22 on MindMaple Inc.'s web page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MindMaple\MindMaple1 folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for MindMaple Lite 1.22 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MindMaple\MindMaple1\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 4.60 MB (4822920 bytes) on disk and is labeled MindMaple1.exe.
MindMaple Lite 1.22 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.85 MB (5089072
bytes) on disk.
- MindMaple1.exe (4.60 MB)
- unins000.exe (259.91 KB)
This page is about MindMaple Lite 1.22 version 1.22
MindMaple Lite 1.22 is a program by MindMaple Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall MindMaple Lite 1.22 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove MindMaple Lite 1.22 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MindMaple Lite 1.22 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MindMaple Lite 1.22". If it exists on your system the MindMaple Lite 1.22 program will be found automatically. When you click MindMaple Lite 1.22 in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding MindMaple Lite 1.22, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MindMaple Lite 1.22:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mindmaple.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MindMaple\MindMaple1\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MindMaple Lite 1.22.
8. After removing MindMaple Lite 1.22, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MindMaple Lite 1.22 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MindMaple Lite 1.22 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MindMaple Lite 1.22 by MindMaple Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that MindMaple Lite 1.22 by MindMaple Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MindMaple Lite 1.22 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 18:12:16.517