Mime Viewer 2.003
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Mime Viewer 2.003 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Mime Viewer 2.003 from your PCKorda Software
. Take a look here
for more details on Korda Software. More info about the program Mime Viewer 2.003 can be seen at http://www.MimeViewer.com/
. Mime Viewer 2.003 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Korda Software\Mime Viewer directory, depending on the user's option. Mime Viewer 2.003's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Korda Software\Mime Viewer\unins000.exe. Mime Viewer.exe is the Mime Viewer 2.003's primary executable file and it occupies about 156.00 KB (159744 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Mime Viewer 2.003. They occupy about 875.28 KB (896286
bytes) on disk.
- Mime Viewer.exe (156.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (719.28 KB)
This info is about Mime Viewer 2.003 version 2.003
Mime Viewer 2.003 is an application marketed by Korda Software. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Mime Viewer 2.003 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Mime Viewer 2.003 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mime Viewer 2.003 or simply click the Search field and type in "Mime Viewer 2.003". The Mime Viewer 2.003 program will be found very quickly. When you select Mime Viewer 2.003 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Mime Viewer 2.003, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mime Viewer 2.003:
- The software company is: http://www.MimeViewer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Korda Software\Mime Viewer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mime Viewer 2.003.
8. After uninstalling Mime Viewer 2.003, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mime Viewer 2.003 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mime Viewer 2.003 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mime Viewer 2.003 by Korda Software from your PC, we are not saying that Mime Viewer 2.003 by Korda Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mime Viewer 2.003 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 06:08:32.190