This page is about Millionaire 2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Millionaire 2 from your computerArmblog.net
. Check out here
for more info on Armblog.net. Please open http://www.armblog.net
if you want to read more on Millionaire 2 on Armblog.net's web page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Millionaire 2 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Millionaire 2\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Millionaire 2. MillionaireLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 380.00 KB (389120 bytes) on disk.
Millionaire 2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.94 MB (13568693
bytes) on disk.
- Millionaire 2.exe (11.27 MB)
- MillionaireLauncher.exe (380.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.30 MB)
This data is about Millionaire 2 version 1.0
Millionaire 2 is a program marketed by Armblog.net. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall Millionaire 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Millionaire 2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Millionaire 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Millionaire 2". The Millionaire 2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Millionaire 2 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Millionaire 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Millionaire 2:
- The software company is: http://www.armblog.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Millionaire 2\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Millionaire 2.
8. After removing Millionaire 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Millionaire 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Millionaire 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Millionaire 2 by Armblog.net from your computer, nor are we saying that Millionaire 2 by Armblog.net is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Millionaire 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-08 21:37:33.447