Million Arthur VR
Million Arthur VR is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Million Arthur VR from your systemSquare Enix
. Open here
for more information on Square Enix. Further information about Million Arthur VR can be found at http://portal.million-arthurs.com/kairi-vr/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MillionArthursVR directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Million Arthur VR is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called MillionVR.exe and its approximative size is 20.31 MB (21297232 bytes).
Million Arthur VR contains of the executables below. They take 20.31 MB (21297232
bytes) on disk.
Million Arthur VR is an application marketed by the software company Square Enix. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase Million Arthur VR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Million Arthur VR from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Million Arthur VR or simply click the Search feature and type in "Million Arthur VR". If it exists on your system the Million Arthur VR app will be found automatically. When you select Million Arthur VR in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Million Arthur VR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Million Arthur VR:
- The web site of the application is: http://portal.million-arthurs.com/kairi-vr/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Million Arthur VR.
8. After removing Million Arthur VR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Million Arthur VR that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Million Arthur VR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Million Arthur VR by Square Enix from your PC, nor are we saying that Million Arthur VR by Square Enix is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Million Arthur VR supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-05 21:58:18.930